Wednesday 1 September 2010

New website and blog





Welcome to our blog which links up with our website, www.homemadehottubs.com.  This blog has been set up to show different ways hot tubs can be built using a variety of reclaimed, re-used and recycled materials. Also, to find out how different people have built them; the good, the bad and the ugly.


This all came about as we wanted a little of luxury and fun in our garden but something that didn't cost much to build or run and was environmentally friendly (well as possible!).   


The hot tub in all its glory will be open to view to the public on the weekend of the morning of the 11th September and afternoon of the 12th September 2010 as part of Bristol Green Doors Day http://www.bristolgreendoors.org/

5 comments:

  1. I never thought that's possible. By the way, that's really a great idea. Well, if you guys need some hot tub accessories, I can recommend this website to you. They offer affordable and durable products. Just click this link for more information: hot tub accessories UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea dear. I am so glad you share this info to us. Thank you so much! Keep posting! caralluma actives

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is great! I am so thankful you have shared this kind of information since I am so curious on hot tubs' inventions. Extenze

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you taken that photograph personally? I like the way the image is captured you're a good photographer I must say. Anyway, I love to see that tub. Hopefully, I could attend there! ab circle pro reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'd like to thank you for sharing the link of your blog here. Its definitely fantastic! I never thought of creating home made hot tubs possible. Thanks once again! INSTYLER

    ReplyDelete